1. DENTAL CALCULUS: A STRATEGIC REVIEW: International Journal of Dental and Health Sciences, 2014; 1(5):788-795.
“Calculus dissolution based oral rinse like Periogen® (Periogen Company-USA) with key ingredients of Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate (TKPP), Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP), Sodium Bicrbonate, Sodium Fluoride and Citric Acid seems to be potential oral rinse for suppressing the mineralization of dental plaque when used on regular basis as an adjunct to tooth brushing”. Click Here to read full paper.
2. A Prospective Experimental Comparative Study on the Clinical Effects of Calculus Dissolution based Oral Rinse in Gingivitis Patients. International Journal of Experimental Dental Science, January-June 2015; 4(1):33-39.
“The results of the present study are intriguing and should be interpreted from a clinical perspective. Dentist/hygienists should prescribe anticalculus oral rinse (Periogen) between the professionally cleaning of teeth. This could be a practice that would decrease the bio load in the oral cavity specially the new calculus deposits that serves as reservoir to dental plaque.” Click Here to read full paper.
3. Periogen Oral Rinse Study to Determine the Effect of Periodontal Disease. International Dental Journal 2015; 65 (Suppl. 2): 108--161
“In conclusion, Periogen oral rinse is significantly better in reducing periodontal disease as compared to just using a water flosser alone.” Click Here to read the full abstract.
4. A Prospective Experimental Comparative Study on the Clinical Effects of Calculus Dissolution Based Oral Rinse in Gingivitis Patients. International Dental Journal 2015; 65 (Suppl. 2): 108--161
“Regular home use of oral rinse with anti-calculus properties will be effective to prevent mineralization and further suppress calculus formation in order to prevent gingival inflammation.” Click Here to read the full abstract.
5. Peri-Implantitis and Biofilm: Inescapable Bio-Linkage: Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health, 2015; 3(1):11.
“Recent advances with next generation anti-calculus mouth rinse such as Periogen will play a key role in preventing peri-implantitis.” Click Here to read full paper.
6. Dental Calculus: A Bacterial Hub. Journal of Dental problem and Solutions, 2016; 3(1):6.
“Technology and research today provide openness to safe, affordable and effective anti-calculus Mouth rinse (Like Periogen) that can be a potential turning point in maintaining oral hygiene” Click Here to read full paper.
7. Periodontal Disease Linked to Erectile Dysfunction. J Oral Bio. 2016; 3(1): 1.
"A recently conducted clinical study proved that mouth rinse (Periogen®) containing tetrapotassium pyrophosphate and sodium tripolyphosphate as the anticalculus agent provides a clinically relevant reduction in calculus formation" Click Here to read full paper
8. A Six-Month Clinical Study to Evaluate the Effects of Sodium Tripolyphosphate and Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate Based Calculus Dissolution Oral Rinse in Patients with Zirconium Dioxide and Titanium Dental Implants BEMS Reports, 2016;2(2):64-70.
“Calculus dissolution based Periogen® mouthrinse provided clinically significant reduction in calculus formation in subjects with zirconium dioxide and titanium dental implants when used twice daily for 6 months as an adjunct to toothbrushing” Click Here to read full paper.
© copyright 2015, The Periogen® Company - all rights reserved.