Are your gums receding? If so, the first question that comes to mind is how to reverse receding gums.
Heres what to do about receding gum lines and some questions that are asked concerning this common condition:
1. What is the best treatment for receding gums?
Brush with a soft toothbrush and keep bacteria-ladened tartar off of your teeth.
2. How does one prevent their gums from receding?
Maintain a good home oral hygiene program.
3. Will gums that have receded grow back?
Generally no. Oral surgeons can perform gum graphs to restore gum appearance.
4. How do you stop gums from receding further?
Regular use of Periogen will remove existing tartar which will keep flesh-eating bacteria at bay.
5. What is the best way to fix or repair the problems associated with receding gums?
Your dentist can fashion veneers which cover the exposed dentin.